Digital marketing quiz answers
2. What percentage of consumers regularly or occasionally go online to conduct research before making an in-store purchase?
- 75+ percent
3. On average the largest channel at 53% of traffic comes to websites from ______?
- Organic search
4. What is the best way to increase engagement on your website?
- Make your website interactive combining different types of assets like images, quizzes, downloads, videos and audios
5. What's the new artificial intelligence that's now processing a "very large fraction" of queries on Google?
6. What is the right sequence of stages in the marketing funnel?
- Awareness, Interest, Consideration, Evaluation, Purchase
7. What is the true difference between desktop and mobile marketing?
- Mobile marketing works better for location-based marketing
8. HTTP is more secure than HTTPS
9. What is the difference between PPC and SEO?
- PPC is usually faster, SEO success sustains better long-term
10. Because of the rapid growth of the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, social media needs to be a key element of your digital strategy.
- It depends on your business and objectives
11. What is a CRM?
- Customer Relationship Management
12. Marketing persona is
- A representation of the goals and behaviors of a group of users
13. What is the difference between Search Retarding and Site Retargeting?
- Search retarding is targeting individuals who have searched for relevant terms, site retargeting targets site visitors
14. Which definition of CRO is most relevant to digital marketers?
- Conversion Rate Optimization
15. How are Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing related?
- Social is a subset of Digital